Diffstat (limited to 'src/utils/character_valid.c')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/src/utils/character_valid.c b/src/utils/character_valid.c
index e966ec1..81c3558 100644
@@ -161,11 +161,11 @@ bool binary_search(unsigned int ch, int left, int right,
- * Test whether certain character belongs to some XML character group
+ * Test whether certain character beint32_ts to some XML character group
* \param ch The character being tested
* \param group The character group
- * \return true if the character belongs to the group, false otherwise.
+ * \return true if the character beint32_ts to the group, false otherwise.
* Generally, we use an algorithm like binary search to find the desired
* character in the group. The time complexity is about lg(n) and here n is