|author||Ashish Gupta <email@example.com>||2017-05-02 12:25:51 +0200|
|committer||Ashish Gupta <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2017-06-10 08:25:29 +0200|
Fix description for FETCH_HEADER
Remove redundant FETCH_XXX description from the curl fetcher.
Diffstat (limited to 'content/fetchers')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 18 deletions
diff --git a/content/fetchers/curl.c b/content/fetchers/curl.c
index 7d0e40c24..4b5745c45 100644
@@ -283,24 +283,8 @@ fetch_curl_post_convert(const struct fetch_multipart_data *control)
* Start fetching data for the given URL.
- * The function returns immediately. The fetch may be queued for later
- * processing.
- * A pointer to an opaque struct curl_fetch_info is returned, which can be
- * passed to fetch_abort() to abort the fetch at any time. Returns 0 if memory
- * is exhausted (or some other fatal error occurred).
- * The caller must supply a callback function which is called when anything
- * interesting happens. The callback function is first called with msg
- * FETCH_HEADER, with the header in data, then one or more times
- * with FETCH_DATA with some data for the url, and finally with
- * FETCH_FINISHED. Alternatively, FETCH_ERROR indicates an error occurred:
- * data contains an error message. FETCH_REDIRECT may replace the FETCH_HEADER,
- * FETCH_DATA, FETCH_FINISHED sequence if the server sends a replacement URL.
- * Some private data can be passed as the last parameter to fetch_start, and
- * callbacks will contain this.
+ * Returns a pointer to struct curl_fetch_info.
+ * See content/fetch.h for more information.
static void *
fetch_curl_setup(struct fetch *parent_fetch,