Diffstat (limited to 'amiga/libs.c')
1 files changed, 9 insertions, 3 deletions
diff --git a/amiga/libs.c b/amiga/libs.c
index 7c130a800..2303d35e7 100644
@@ -169,6 +169,8 @@ AMINS_LIB_STRUCT(Locale);
@@ -224,14 +226,16 @@ bool ami_libs_open(void)
if(GfxBase->LibNode.lib_Version < 54)
AMINS_LIB_OPEN("Picasso96API.library", 0, P96, "main", 1, false)
+ /* Non-OS provided libraries */
+ AMINS_LIB_OPEN("guigfx.library", 9, GuiGFX, "main", 1, true)
/* NB: timer.device is opened in schedule.c (ultimately by the scheduler process).
* The library base and interface are obtained there, rather than here, due to
* the additional complexities of opening devices, which aren't important here
* (as we only need the library interface), but are important for the scheduler
* (as it also uses the device interface). We trust that the scheduler has
- * initialised before any other code requires the timer's library interface
- * (this is ensured by waiting for the scheduler to start up) and that it is
- * OK to use a child process' timer interface, to avoid opening it twice.
+ * initialised before any other code requires the timer's library interface,
+ * to avoid opening it twice.
/* BOOPSI classes.
@@ -298,6 +302,8 @@ void ami_libs_close(void)
/* Libraries */