Diffstat (limited to 'image')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/image/image_cache.h b/image/image_cache.h
index c0a3076b0..eb7a04fa3 100644
@@ -94,7 +94,7 @@ struct bitmap *image_cache_find_bitmap(struct content *c);
* conversion when a content is initially added to the cache.
* @param c The content to be considered.
- * @return true if a speculative conversion is desired false otehrwise.
+ * @return true if a speculative conversion is desired false otherwise.
bool image_cache_speculate(struct content *c);
@@ -148,7 +148,7 @@ int image_cache_snentryf(char *string, size_t size, unsigned int entryn,
* r The total size of read operations which could not be sucessfully
* returned. ie. not available in cache and conversion failed.
* s The number of images which were placed in the cache but never read.
- * t The number of images that were converted on insertion into teh cache which were subsequently never used.
+ * t The number of images that were converted on insertion into the cache which were subsequently never used.
* u The number of times an image was converted after the first
* v The number of images that had extra conversions performed.
* w Size of the image that was converted (read missed cache) highest number