NetSurf is an open-source web browser for RISC OS, licensed under the GPL. Its aim is to bring the HTML 4 and CSS standards to the RISC OS platform. For more information about NetSurf see the documentation.
NetSurf is currently incomplete and some features aren't yet implemented. See the progress page and development plan to get an indication of NetSurf's status. If you experience any crashes or unexpected behaviour while using NetSurf please report the problem to the developers.
- NetSurf home page
- The NetSurf web site
- SourceForge project page
- SourceForge provides the bug tracker, mailing list and other services
- Test builds
- Built automatically from the latest source
- Bug tracker
- Please report bugs on the bug tracker
- Request tracker
- Please make feature requests on the request tracker
- Development mailing list
- Subscribe to the list if you plan to develop or test NetSurf
- Subversion web interface
- Browse the source code using the web interface