blob: d62fbb35acd0990e304ad062cfea64d4c51862d9 (plain
TODO's (no priority order)
- Optimize drawing of 1px width / height tiled bitmaps (stretch)
- Optimize remove / redraw of caret, use pixbuffer instead?
- Optimize drawing of bitmaps on Low-Memory machines
- Optimize Clipping for Plotters ( use OS clipping instead of own clipping )
- Restore the Palette when Windows get's the Focus
- Make drawing of tiled bitmaps optional ( they are slooow )
- Implement TreeView
- Implement TreeView Hotlits
- Implement TreeView History
- Implement TreeView SSL Dialog
- Implement Native Select Menu
- Implement Frames (?)
- Implement IFrames
- Implement offscreen plotter
- Implement Options Dialog
- Implement Favicon Display
- Optimize behaviour when windows gets the newtop,
set focus to the frame where the click occured,
not just the frame container.
- Replace RSC strings with string from messages file.
- Implement Selection within URL Widget by depressing SHIFT + Mouse Click
- Implement Home / End Cursors within the URL Widget
- Test pages that use a refferer.
- Optimize Offscreen Plotter: Save inactive framebuffers to disk?
- Ensure that a font-face is set to the default font when it couldn't be loaded.
- Loose focus for browser / url widget etc. when changing focus
( at best, implement callback for this...)
- Yahoo.de / .com etc. still crashes - this is probably not an Atari-Version
fault, but applies to all other netsurf versions.
- Have browser_window specific cursor, window specifc cursor
- At some places I query for gdos version and use v_gtext when running
classic TOS. This is maybe not really correct, altough the v_ftext work
on the newer OS (MiNT) it doesn't mean I'm using it correct.
- When minimized (not iconyfied) NetSurf doesn't recognize that.
- Iconify Code kompletieren ( favicon, icon nach oben schieben - icon name anzeigen)
- fix ablend() function within vdi plotter, antialiased text only looks good when rendered
on white / black backgrounds, maybe other colors, but red looks ugly.