blob: 2b78d07ee7c662ebab3049dd4cf80ea00b858594 (plain
* Copyright 2004 James Bursa <email@example.com>
* This file is part of NetSurf, http://www.netsurf-browser.org/
* NetSurf is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; version 2 of the License.
* NetSurf is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
* Localised message support (interface).
* The messages module loads a file of keys and associated strings, and
* provides fast lookup by key. The messages file consists of key:value lines,
* comment lines starting with #, and other lines are ignored. Use
* messages_load() to read the file into memory. To lookup a key, use
* It can also load additional messages files into different contexts and allow
* you to look up values in it independantly from the standard shared Messages
* file table. Use the _ctx versions of the functions to do this.
void messages_load(const char *path);
struct hash_table *messages_load_ctx(const char *path, struct hash_table *ctx);
const char *messages_get_ctx(const char *key, struct hash_table *ctx);
const char *messages_get(const char *key);
* Formatted message from a key in the global message hash.
* \param key key of message
* \param ... message parameters
* \return buffer containing formatted message text or NULL if memory
* is unavailable. The caller owns the returned buffer and is
* responsible for freeing it.
char *messages_get_buff(const char *key, ...);