blob: e6a5d10d075a3633b685f0d741a29f73d024a53d (plain
* Copyright 2008 Vincent Sanders <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* This file is part of NetSurf, http://www.netsurf-browser.org/
* NetSurf is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; version 2 of the License.
* NetSurf is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
* Process scheduled callbacks up to current time.
* This walks the list of outstanding scheduled events and dispatches
* them if they have met their scheduled time. Due to legacy issues
* there are a couple of subtleties with how this operates:
* - Generally there are so few entries on the list the overhead of
* ordering the list exceeds the cost of simply enumerating them.
* - The scheduled time is the time *after* which we should call the
* operation back, this can result in the next scheduled time
* being zero. This is exceedingly rare as the core schedules in
* 10ms (cs) quanta and we almost always get called to schedule
* after the event time.
* - The callbacks can cause the schedule list to be re-arranged added
* to or even completely deleted. This means we must reset the
* list enumeration to the beginning every time an event is
* @return The number of milliseconds untill the next scheduled event
* or -1 for no event.
* LOG all current scheduled events.