|author||Michael Drake <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2009-03-31 15:17:08 +0000|
|committer||Michael Drake <email@example.com>||2009-03-31 15:17:08 +0000|
Add some incomplete documentation for path plotter. Better documentation of rectangle and fill plotters.plotters.h
svn path=/trunk/netsurf/; revision=7016
1 files changed, 9 insertions, 5 deletions
diff --git a/desktop/plotters.h b/desktop/plotters.h
index 4eb894981..6d2b66783 100644
@@ -41,13 +41,17 @@ struct bitmap;
* disc - Plots a circle, centered on (x,y), which is optionally filled.
* line - Plots a line from (x0,y0) to (x1,y1). Coordinates are at
* centre of line width/thickness.
- * path -
+ * path - Plots a path consisting of cubic Bezier curves. Line colour is
+ * given by c and fill colour is given by fill.
* polygon - Plots a filled polygon with straight lines between points.
* The lines around the edge of the ploygon are not plotted. The
* polygon is filled with the non-zero winding rule.
* rectangle - Plots a rectangle outline. The line can be solid, dotted or
- * dashed.
- * fill - Plots a filled rectangle.
+ * dashed. Top left corner at (x0,y0) and rectangle has given
+ * width and height.
+ * fill - Plots a filled rectangle. Top left corner at (x0,y0), bottom
+ * right corner at (x1,y1). Note: (x0,y0) is inside filled area,
+ * but (x1,y1) is below and to the right. See diagram below.
* clip - Sets a clip rectangle for subsequent plots.
* text - Plots text. (x,y) is the coordinate of the left hand side of
* the text's baseline. The text is UTF-8 encoded. The colour, c,
@@ -76,8 +80,8 @@ struct bitmap;
* redraw. It tries to avoid plotting to the same area
* more than once. See desktop/knockout.c
- * Coordinates are from top left and (0,0) is the top left grid denomination.
- * If a "fill" is drawn from (0,0) to (4,3), the result is:
+ * Coordinates are from top left of canvas and (0,0) is the top left grid
+ * denomination. If a "fill" is drawn from (0,0) to (4,3), the result is:
* 0 1 2 3 4 5