|author||Vincent Sanders <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2015-04-21 14:03:02 +0100|
|committer||Vincent Sanders <email@example.com>||2015-04-21 14:03:02 +0100|
Remove webp image handling
The bitmap and image handling interfaces have changed within NetSurf and the webp image handling has not been fixed up appropriately to cope. After discussion with the other developers it has been decided that the webp support is not worth the necessary development effort to rewrite and maintain. The webp format is not in wide usage and Mozilla, Microsoft and Apple have not adopted it. This means the removal will not adversely impact NetSurf. Resolves:2310
Diffstat (limited to 'image/webp.h')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 28 deletions
diff --git a/image/webp.h b/image/webp.h
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,28 +0,0 @@
- * Copyright 2010 Chris Young <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- * This file is part of NetSurf, http://www.netsurf-browser.org/
- * NetSurf is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- * the Free Software Foundation; version 2 of the License.
- * NetSurf is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- * along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
- * Content for image/webp (libwebp interface).