1 files changed, 0 insertions, 8 deletions
diff --git a/Docs/BUILDING-GTK b/Docs/BUILDING-GTK
index b61b882de..4537d1694 100644
@@ -34,14 +34,6 @@
Hopefully they will soon be released with downloadable tarballs and packaged
in common distros. For now, you'll have to make do with Git checkouts.
- Some of NetSurf's own libraries will be installed in /usr/local/ by default.
- Fedora, and perhaps some other distributions of Linux, do not ship a
- pkg-config that will search here, so you will either need to change where
- these libraries install, or do the following before building NetSurf itself;
- $ PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig
- $ export PKG_CONFIG_PATH