blob: 8a6c230f5ce7cccf77ed4d33f6991419fdfc4646 (plain
* Copyright 2011 Vincent Sanders <email@example.com>
* This file is part of NetSurf.
* NetSurf is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; version 2 of the License.
* NetSurf is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
* resource: URL method handler.
* The resource fetcher is intended to provide a flat uniform URL
* space for browser local resources referenced by URL. Using this
* scheme each frontend is only required to provide a single entry
* point to locate resources which can be accessed by the standard URL
* type scheme.
* Register the resource scheme.
* should only be called from the fetch initialise
* Callback to translate resource to full url.
* Transforms a resource: filename into a full URL. The returned URL
* is used as the target for a redirect. The caller takes ownership of
* the returned string including freeing it when finished with it.
* \param filename The filename of the resource to locate.
* \return A string containing the full URL of the target object or
* NULL if no suitable resource can be found.
char* gui_find_resource(const char *filename);