|author||Michael Drake <email@example.com>||2020-03-10 14:45:23 +0000|
|committer||Michael Drake <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2020-03-10 14:45:23 +0000|
Docs: Update for nsgtk3 rename.
Diffstat (limited to 'docs/PACKAGING-GTK')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 5 deletions
diff --git a/docs/PACKAGING-GTK b/docs/PACKAGING-GTK
index 7436f238e..4eab25b96 100644
@@ -29,11 +29,8 @@
checkouts smaller and making sure changes to one set of resources updates
- The binary that the build system produces is called "nsgtk". There is also
- a shell script called "netsurf" that will set up the environment and launch
- the nsgtk binary. Do not ship this shell script with your package. It is
- included only as a convience for launching NetSurf from the build tree.
- Instead, you should move nsgtk to /usr/bin/netsurf (or wherever your
+ The binary that the build system produces is called "nsgtk3".
+ You should install nsgtk3 to `/usr/bin/netsurf` (or wherever your
distribution's packaging policy suggests) and copy the contents of
gtk/res/ (dereferencing the symlinks, obviously) to /usr/share/netsurf (or
wherever your packaging policy suggests).